CMS Announces Final Opportunity to Volunteer for End-to-End Testing
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announce the Final Opportunity to Volunteer for ICD-10 End-to-End Testing in July. Forms will be Accepted May 11 through 22.
Approximately 850 volunteers will be selected from the pool of submissions to participate in this final testing week. Testers who have participated in the January and April end-to-end testing weeks are able to test again in July without re-applying.
To volunteer as a testing submitter:
- Volunteer forms are available on your MAC website
- Completed volunteer forms are due May 22
- CMS will review applications and select additional July testers
- The MACs and CEDI will notify the volunteers selected to test and provide them with the information needed for the testing by June 12
If selected, testers must be able to:
- Submit future-dated claims.
- Provide valid National Provider Identifiers (NPIs), Provider Transaction Access Numbers (PTANs), and beneficiary Health Insurance Claim Numbers (HICNs) that will be used for test claims. This information will be needed by your MAC for set-up purposes by the deadline on your acceptance notice; testers will be dropped if information is not provided by the deadline.
For more information visit the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: