The long-awaited US transition to ICD-10 on October 1st is a historic moment in US healthcare history and a major milestone in the evolving transformation of our 21st century healthcare delivery system.
Hear from organizations across the industry:
- Pediatric Associates of Stockton California
- Gastrointestinal Associates, P.C.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Nemours Children’s Health System
- Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council (MCHC)
- Centegra Health System
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Northwest Community Healthcare
- Advocate Health Care
Click here for their stories
Follow via Email
Seeing the Benefits In The ICD-10 Transition
Six weeks have passed since the Oct. 1 ICD-10 transition and now that the dust has settled, it’s time to talk about the bigger picture. Richard Averill, senior healthcare policy advisor for 3M and a member of the Coalition for ICD-10's governing board, sees ICD-10 as a fundamental building block in the ongoing transformation of healthcare delivery.Read more at Healthcare Informatics.
The Coalition for ICD-10 promotes the critical importance of ICD-10 to improving quality measurement, public health surveillance, clinical research, and healthcare payment through research, education, advocacy, and mobilization.