Coalition to Brief Congress on ICD-10 Transition
Join the Coalition for ICD-10 at a Capitol Hill Briefing on February 10 at 1:30 PM ET. Hear from physicians and other experts about implementation progress and why the October 1, 2015 transition is needed and supported by the majority of the healthcare community.
Coalition for ICD-10 Briefing
Tuesday, February 10, 1:30 PM ET
2175 Rayburn House Office Building
Panel Moderator: Joel White, executive director, Health IT Now Coalition.
Panel Issues and Speakers:
- Small Rural Provider Readiness – “What’s all the hype about? We’re ready to go!” Edward Burke, M.D. and Phillip Beyer, D.O.; Beyer Medical Group, Fredericktown, MO.
- The Countdown to ICD-10 for Hospitals – “How a children’s health system plans to improve care for pediatric patients” David W. West, M.D., Medical Director Health Informatics & Business Partners, Nemours Children’s Health System
- Physician Office Management – Transition is Manageable: New Survey Results on Physician Office Cost by the Medical Office Managers. Karen Blanchette, MBA; Association Director, Professional Association of Health Care Office Management (PAHCOM)
- Payor Readiness – “We have been/continue to test – the system is ready.” George Vancore, Sr. Manager, Systems Integrator and Business Architect, Delivery Systems Mandates and Compliance, Florida Blue.
- US House Committee to Hold Hearing on ICD-10 Implementation – Journal of AHIMA
- Coalition for ICD-10 to host briefing on Capitol Hill – Becker’s ASC Review
- House subcommittee plans hearing on ICD-10 implementation – ICD-10 Trainer
- Capitol Hill is paying a lot of attention to ICD-10 implementation – ICD10Watch